Friday, January 13, 2006

Hutt's " In The House "

Look out everybody , commin through.

Oneida !! Ya gotta leave yer luggage all over the place ?

Ya can say good by ta that one. I didn't see it , squashed that sucker flat.

Obviously not Huttsonite !!

Well I'm Here, Got suckered into this by wifiepoo.
Made a bet with her that I could stay on my diet for 1 week without cheatin.
If I won she would be here, If she won..... Well Here I am!!





Shoulda known Jabashortlegs would Rat me out.

Well I brought 3 things like the hologram said.

Probably gonna chap everybody off right away, but then again when did a Hutt ever really care about that anyway.

First I brought my favorite communicator, them cheesy little things you guys use just don't work for the Hutt .


Then , I ordered enough Meat fer the whole bunch of us ta have a feast fer the entire time were here. Tellin Jar Jar that this is my weapon. He'll never know the difference. Besides won't be the first time Meats been deadly!!

And last but certainly not least .

My Pet: Names " Runt "

Best Midget Huntin Bantha I've ever owned.

This little sucker Will chase em until they stop and beg to be blasted !!


By the way , He don't like bein teased.

And If he's watchin The cartoon Portly Pig, don't ... I MEAN DON'T... Get between him and the TV!!

Hey Typho's Gotta Guitar !!!! Hey Typho Do Ya Know that old tune ,

HUTT BOTTOM GIRLS ?

Dang , Padme ..... Are you ever gonna get outa that bathroom ?

I Gotta go NOW

12 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

wasn't my stuff, that's all in my bedroom, and *checks* it's all there.

*looks at beg* I have no idea who that belonged too, ohh well

Welcome, have fun rooming with Yoda

4:46 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Uh, oh -- a pig? The pet population in this house is out of control...

4:54 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

SHHHH TYPHO , He dont like bein called a P-I-G.

Sensitive little feller.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I think I'm going to be, like, sick or something. Can't the Hutt like, have his own bathroom?

5:11 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

sniff sniff...I smell bacon in the morning.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Mmmmmmm, bacon....

6:54 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Hutt Bottom Girls? How does that go?

7:12 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

Mmmm all that meat, mmmm little Bantha (Drool.)

8:31 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

The chorus is "" Hutt Bottom Girls -- You Make The Rockin World Go Round.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Typho, beware that song, it might get you groupies you probably don't want to deal with or even have

1:41 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

There's such a thing as bad groupies??

1:33 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

I suppose it depends, but from what I've been told, that song is a favorite among the Hutt women.

So if you aren't bothered by the idea of being mobbed by a bunch of grbby Hutt women, then no, I suppose there is no such thing as bad groupies

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home