Saturday, January 14, 2006

Heydey ho

As soon as I stepped in the door, everyone was lookin as if they's seein' a ghost.

"Oh no, not Bob."

I realized it was the pet I brought they was starin at. "Don' worry, he won' bite no one. Y'all just gotta make sure you don't say the word."

"Why not?" asked Ranae.

"What secret word?" asked Noel.

"It's pi-"

"No!" Master Yoda interrupted me. "Not in front of the bantha. Tell you later I will."

The guys an I squished him into the doorway. He barely fit, so I imagine it musta hurt, poor feller. I sat him next to the other pets, includin a little boy an' a little dark-lookin guy in brown robes. Wonder whose pet that could be?

No one else here seemed ter bring any cheetos. Fine with me, I think this Gonzo-size-grab bag of Cheetos should last a long time. As soon as I opened it, a cloud of orange dust immediately covered the room. People started coughin, or maybe it was just Grievous.

*cough cough*

"Like eww! Is there a fan somewhere? That is so messed up!"

"Nooo! See I can not!"

*cough cough cough*

Later, after the smoke cleared, we were shown our rooms. I'm bunkin with the little critter in the robe who gets sand just about everywhere an smokes them awful-smellin cigars. Also, he says he snores loud. Some people just don't got no manners.

15 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

That cheeto dust gets absolutely everywhere *looks towards bedroom* Well, at least our door was closed.

And I think we need a stable, or maybe a little petting zoo

1:40 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Hey !! Now we gotta watch the open flames. Somebodys gonna say the P word with the Hologrill on and blow us all up.

And how's come you girls are keepin yer door closed all the time ? What ya'll hidin in there!!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

No, Jabafatboy, yousa noah can usen mesa hidden cameras to spy on themsa.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

More like what are we trying to keep out...

2:38 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Dang ... SPOIL SPORT !!!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Hey - if it gets to dirty over there girls, just come on over to mamma's place! I always have room and great food!!
http://mammas-place.blogspot.com/
jaba - how's it going. You have'nt stopped over lately. Did I serve you bad coffee or what? Ya know I'm star wars friendly!!!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I wonder which will, like, last longer, your giant bag of Cheetos or my giant bottle of tequila?

Ya know, I'm kinda like glad I couldn't bring my own clothes. Between the cheetos dust and the sand, all my stuff would be like totally ruined!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Thanks Jaba! LOVE cross word puzzle's and I will tell my friends. We are a bunch of stay at home mom's who like to cook, knit, crochet and take care of our great hubby's! I love to go through the star wars blogs. They are great!!1

4:37 PM  
Blogger Bob the Bantha said...

WUAAAAAARRRRRRRR! phlllllbbbbbttt!!!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

But no one said the word? Is there another word?

12:08 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

probably just stress, He dont like crowds

4:57 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Just introducing himself he is.

And nervous he probably is.

7:09 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Great! That bantha's almost 100% blind too. Remind me not to step out in the yard. I don't wanta get trampled on and become flatter than a sliced dill pickle. That would...

-Oh CRAP!!!!!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Thank the Force the door to our room is still closed.

*puts hand over mouth and nose, closes eyes, and waits for the inevitable*

10:48 AM  
Blogger Eli said...

u guys are funny! master yoda, do you like mexican food?

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home