Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Grievous: A painful extension

So, we got given the challenge and I sat about thinking about how to get the lemons.


I sat...


And I sat...


And sat around some more...


And while I was day dreaming about having another 2 arms added I came up with the plan for the lemons. I rushed out to the tool shed, realised we didn't have a tool shed and ran into the kitchen. The sharpest blade I could find was the one from the "Execution Dicing" machine, so out it came and off came three of my arms.

I was left with 3 arms and no idea if my plan would work.

Eventually I managed to put my arms together and I headed out into the yard.

I stood one the edge of the boundary, arms arm in arm. Soon there were lemons in hand and I was pivoting the arms around and into the house.

"Grievous, are yousa cheating again?"
"No I'm not Jar Jar."
"But yoursa arms are outsiden the property."
"But they're not connected to me any more."
"Those noten welden marks then?"
"Yes they are but the arms are as much use as pieces of metal connected together."
"Grievous, the metal pieces, why didn't you use." Yoda commented.
"Uhhhh… can I keep the lemons?"
"Yousa can, but disqualified yousa are."

If that wasn't bad enough then the day was made worse by hearing that Oneida would try to etch some slogan on me! So I marched off to the Producer and asked him to sign a restraining order I had written. When I returned I took the paper and presented it to her.

"There's no signature here Grievous."
"Ohh..."

I marched back to the Producer and gave him the paper again;
"Sign it!"
"I did."
"Then where's the signature?"
"It's hidden, I used those lemons that you left with me..."
"What? I left those there?"
"Yeah, you did want it written in lemon juice didn't you?"
"Uhhh, yeah...."

8 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Geez, how am I suppose to obey some silly piece of paper that doesn't even have a signature?

So only one arm now, you say... hmm, that changes the odds some. Not anywhere close to being in my favor, but I'll take what I can get.

9:09 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

O, I didn't mention I'm attaching my arms back, might take a while though.

And I heard somewhere that skimming a lightsabre over the paper reveals the lemon writting, just need my arms back so I can get my lightsabre.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

*pushes tool box under the sofa with her foot*

gee, you're missing your tools and the welding torch? Such a shame :)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

lol

3:15 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Disqualified again!

This Game has had some Grievous consiquences for you!

I think the producers are being paid off, rumor has it one of the players has offered to split the winnings.

for 1000 credits I'll tell who it is.

4:54 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Disqualified??
Nonesense! I think you deserve a hand.

eh...so to speak.

lol btw

7:29 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

JJ, you've always had a disarming sense of humor.

7:45 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

If grievous can't find the tollbox, will it be farwell to arms or will we be out of arms way

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home