Thursday, January 26, 2006

Grievous: D.I.Y. Disaster

So, we were given this challenge to redecorate our room, and of course I was sharing a room with the worst room mates possible, all the conflicting tastes would drive me crazy.

So we hired an artist for 50 credits to design the room that we wanted, we thought it was well worth it even with what he gave us in the end.
So with this in mind we set off to get our materials and found that all the cheap stuff had gone so we were forced to compromise and headed back to our room with the best stuff we could get.

“A whole Dolly poster we would have got, if carried me you would have Greivous.”

“Yo dude, sand would have been cool, but at least we stole, I mean bought, that paint brush.”

“Sell our furniture we didn’t need to, without bubble wrap for windows we could have done.”

And so it continued through out the renovations, and finally after having green paint tipped on me we ran out of money and materials and were left with the final result.

7 Comments:

Blogger Vampirella said...

yup looks like a disater to me

1:28 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

You know, with a Hutt, a Jedi Master and a Separatist leader all in the same room you have the makings of a wacky sit-com on CBS.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Myabe you could switch into JJ and Obi's room. But you did the best with what you had...

And I hope you don't have a sense of smell. Everytime I walk by that room, yikes, quite the assult on the olfactory senses

4:25 PM  
Blogger Revan said...

Why doesn't yoda just swithch with jabafatboy?

5:08 PM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

What? Havin' bubble wrap for windows should be like a dream come true.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Gone entirely with a Dolly theme, we should have.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

That Dolly poster is nice! I love pink, but my roommates, like, refused to listen to me. And they say *I'm* bossy!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home