Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Grievous: The Demolition of a Rock

Ok, so I’m sitting there, Padme’s food in front of me, whole resembling a lump of rock, and I have to eat it. But I can’t eat it, I don’t want to eat it; and even more importantly I can’t eat, don’t need to eat, and have never eaten since I became part Droid, but still I have to eat it, some how.

“Yousa starting in: Threesa, Twosa, Onesa, GOESA!”

So, I am sat there, surrounded by people eating, and then it hit me! No, literally the idea really hit me, well, more like rubbed up against my leg, but it hit me nonetheless. I’d break this Rock up and feed it bit by bit to my kitten! (It had the collar and everything; I guess J.J. got a stray or something.)

All was going well, I had torn my way though and handed down two thirds of the Rock, and thought I might have a faint chance of not being last, and then J.J. finished:
“Hey Grievous, how are you eating that stuff, it looks solid like my first batch of Brownies!”
“Hey Grievous, are you sure you’re able to digest that stuff!”
“Hey Grievous, make sure you know where the bathroom is!”
And so it continued until:
“Hey Grievous, what’s that under your chair?”

Jar Jar turned around and saw the little white kitten, eating out of one of my four arms.
“Are yousa cheating? Cheating is noah okeday with mesa! Yousa, Padme ansa Grievous are’a disqualified!”

And so it ended, I guess it just wasn’t meant to be

10 Comments:

Blogger flu said...

Hold on... don't you have some sort of storage compartment?... like a pie-hold, or something? Someplace that you could've stuffed a brownie?

Man, if I was part droid, I'd have serious internal storage... all refrigerated.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Tasted Senator Amidalas brownies before, I have. Cruelty to Animals, feeding those brownies to your kitten is.

Report you to the proper authorities I must.

1:07 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

HA! The great separatist general brought low by a member of the Senate and a kitten. Now you will have the face the final Justice. HAHAHAHA.... Wait what do they mean he not going to be arrested. Dang foiled again :(

1:08 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

On the other hand, Grievous is not the first leader to be have gotten in touble for breaking the rule when dealing with AROCK

1:10 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Yeah, couldn't you stuff your pie-hold? Maybe then you could shut your pie-hold.

1:59 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Your poor kitty, he must have a cast iron stomach, should have fed the 'brownie' to Jaba's pig/bantha critter.

Glad to see your kitty still alive, and FYI, he shed all over Padme's bed. Very devious.

2:04 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

See? Wasn’t my way more humane to that kitten? I think I would rather die myself than eat that half baked batch of chocho-swill.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Go ahead and feed the kitty , get him all plumped up!!

OHHH RUUUNT the little kitty wants ta play .

So I,m ta gather from this that , like padme cant cook and ...spit.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Nice going, Grievous. All ya had to do was shove that brownie... anywhere. But no. And, like, that kitty didn't just shed on my bed... if you know what I mean. Ewww. Maybe Jar Jar should get her to a vet.

4:52 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

see? See?
I bet you're wishin' that cat was in a soufflé now, aintcha?

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home