Friday, January 13, 2006

A Far Away....Land

Jango Fett, a skilled mandalorian bounty hunter has arrived on Naboo.
Everyone should know I got "involved" with this by seeing a HoloNet report by a gungan Jar Jar. I thought it would be great to get in a competition.

The bring list was a personal item, weapon , and a pet...
...Well the persional item will be my Slave I ship. Us mandalorians cant leave home without it, I dont think anybody can leave without a ship..
Anyways my twin blasters will be the weapons I will bring to Naboo. If I bring my lightsaber I got from seeing a dead jedi on the ground Grievous will hunt me down...
This is a easy one! I have to bring Boba as my pet. Everyone who knows me, knows I cant leave boba alone in my Kamino apartment.

Thats it. Naboo is a big planet with no rain everyday and oceans! I should live here after this is done. I hope no one votes me off my blasters are waiting... :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Welcome Oh wet and Grouchy One !!

Keep Boba Away from me, dont wanna Have ta hurt the little guy!!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

A whole ship?

How are you going to use that when you're inside the house?

3:57 PM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Good point.. Ill leave it outside.

3:58 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

wow *looks in awe at ship* I never occured to me that a ship could be a personal item. I thought so small..
Inspired selection

Welcome to the house

4:43 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Maybe all the pets can go live in the ship if the house gets too crowded?

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home