Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Delivery

So, the first time I saw the house was on my atmospheric entry from an escape pod of the Invisible hand as it was boarded by Sidious's men. However, it wasn't until the show co-ordinator led me to the door that I knew that this was the place. Sure it was a good size, and was nicely kept and had up to date technology, but the atmosphere was like that of a mission briefing, not the homely atmosphere I had imagined.

We were allowed to bring a weapon, a personal item, and a pet. The first two were obvious, a lightsaber and an IG series droid, the last, well that one was hard. What could I, Grievous, want with a pet, but me being my greedy self, wanted the most out of this opportunity so I decided to buy a pet. In the local Holonet listing I found a lovely looking kitten, only problem was it's name, Obi.... Well I got it delivered and as soon as it arrived it streaked past everyone, bit the sofa, and sat on the bed.

Now all the other contestants were nearly done moving in so I took a tour of the house and met a few of them around, none of them seemed like a fighter, but as I learned on Survivor, that doesn't mean they can win.

9 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Um, excuse me General, but I am like allergic to cats. And the cat hair, well, it just totally gets everywhere.

3:00 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Everyone's bringing' a pet except me. I don't have one. I wonder what would happen if I opend the door and started barking?

4:12 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

I like cats, a little barbacue sauce , some spices, cats can be real goo.....

Oh sorry they are fun ta pet!

6:04 AM  
Blogger flu said...

OoooooooOOOO, a cat!

MAybe I should bring my Bantha shears...

6:41 AM  
Blogger Hot Stuff the little devil said...

a cat is a good choice

7:52 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

LOL, fluke, down boy!

And Jon, you're not alone, I don't think Typho or I brought one

8:10 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Me too. I mean me also not. I mean I didn't bring one neither. *I need to sit down.*

9:53 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Cute kitten.....

Ummm....may I ask what you plan on doing with it after the show. I just can't see you caring for a cat.

12:16 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Well, I'll probably give it to Mael to look after.

*cough*

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home