Friday, January 13, 2006

Close to home as I am ever going to get.

Well, I arrived late.... but I'm finally here.

Everyone said I needed time off so I signed up to be part of this Big Brother Show that is being held on Naboo. I never thought in a million light years I would have been chosen to be part of this. But I got a transmission a couple days ago saying I was chosen.

I was told I could bring only one personal item, a weapon (if need be), and a pet. Everything else will be supplied.

So as a personal item I brought my computer..... it has everything on here, music, pictures, games, plus I can keep up with my blogging. They told me I can't say anything in my personal blog about this Big Brother thing. So I have Holg doing diary entries until I get back. I will also post personal pictures from when I lived on Neptonian.

I didn't bring a weapon. I never have or never will own one. I however think I may be the only one without one. But I believe in peace....and hopefully nobody will need their's.

And as a pet, I brought my parrot, Bell. I got her when I was searching for Jomb. She was and is still a baby, the pet store I got her from was going out of business, something about an illness going through the building killing off all his animals. Bell was sick when I got her , but with a little love and attention ( and medicine) she came around. She is happy and healthy.... and is learning to talk.




I also can't leave.... which I don't mind. It is almost like living on my ship. Droids being every where.... Which reminds me, Sky City moved, it is now orbiting Naboo and will be here for a couple months.

Naboo itself is very pretty.... and yes it does resemble Neptonian a lot. Too bad I have to stay in the house. Maybe once I leave (if voted off or if I make it through to the end) I will take a tour of this planet. Maybe even buy a house here, so I can leave Sky City when ever I want too. Unless I win.... then I get this big beautiful house.... but I'm not counting on that.

It don't really matter if I win or lose. It is the fact I can stay here (for as long as I can) and meet new people and make new friends. The money means nothing to me, true I can buy some ..... stuff or donate it to a charity. And the house is nice, but there is more I could look at and buy. It is making friends that means the most to me.... hopefully I won't make to many enemies..... I am a nice lady.

By the way I get to bunk with two other ladies.... this will be fun. It will be like a slumber party, you know the kind you have when your young and play truth or dare, and talk about boys. And that's the other thing, the guys in this house totally out number the girls. So ..... maybe ..... I can find someone to date...... then again ....maybe not.

Well it is getting close to dinner time, and even though I'm not hungry. I should go down and sit with the others.

7 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Hi Noel! {bouncing up and down} We're going to like, have SO much fun!

{eyeing Noel's computer} Do you and Ranae like Madonna?

3:30 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

The birds safe, at least from me, not enough meat to worry with.

Better watch the cat though.

Hey guys, anybody wanna place bets?

Which happens first

( 1 ) I get the cat

( 2 ) the cat gets the bird

6:08 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

This is going to be something. Birds and cats fight like cats and dogs.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Hot Stuff the little devil said...

Hi Noel a slummber party sounds fun

7:54 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Noel needs to come room with us.

And hey, the bird and the cat could get along famously and be the best of friends, you never know

8:12 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

The cats just a kitten, no need to worry.

Just don't be teaching it any bad words.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Hi, Noel!

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home